sergey
(sergey)
May 23, 2014, 6:08pm
1
Archived from the Transloadit support forum. Originally posted on May 23, 2014; details may be outdated, see our docs for current behavior. Original thread
Hi Kevin,
Can you help me with a new issue?
https://transloadit.com/assemblies/REDACTED
INTERNAL_COMMAND_ERROR - Encoder (codec none) not found for output stream #0:2
I tried setting “sn”: true, but it didnt help.
sergey
(sergey)
May 23, 2014, 6:30pm
2
Actually sorry, I think I messed up and set “sn” true on the wrong template. testing again.
tim-kos
(Tim Koschützki)
May 27, 2014, 6:23pm
3
Hey Sergey,
how did it go?
Kind regards,
Tim
Co-Founder Transloadit
@tim_kos
sergey
(sergey)
May 27, 2014, 10:09pm
4
We are going to test it again tonight. Sorry for the delay. I will report results tomorrow.
sergey
(sergey)
May 28, 2014, 3:45pm
5
Nope, it still did not work
I can see that “sn”: true is set in the template.
https://transloadit.com/assemblies/view/REDACTED
sergey
(sergey)
May 28, 2014, 8:34pm
6
I also tried with “map”: 0 and “sn”: true combination on the same video. It still didnt work. Here is another result:
"ffmpeg_stack": "v2.1.0",
"ffmpeg": {
"t": "02:00:00",
"map": 0,
"sn": true
}
https://transloadit.com/assemblies/REDACTED
kvz
(Kevin van Zonneveld)
May 29, 2014, 10:02am
7
Hi Sergey,
I think FFmpeg stack 2.1.0 will want a different parameter for that:
"codec:s": "copy"
This sets the copy codec for any subtitle stream discovered. Meaning ffmpeg just copies it as-is into the output file.
Can you please try that for me?
Kind regards,
Kevin
kvz
(Kevin van Zonneveld)
May 29, 2014, 10:10am
8
Hi,
This is actually very much related to http://support.transloadit.com/discussions/problems/15041-internal_command_error-could-not-write-header-for-output-file-0-incorrect-codec-parameters-operation-not-permitted , and the solution about -map 0 -map -0:d: -map -0:s: might work here too.
I haven’t been able to try myself yet though.
Kind regards,
Kevin
sergey
(sergey)
May 29, 2014, 3:33pm
9
Testing. Will get back to you soon.
Here is my current setup:
"ffmpeg_stack": "v2.1.0",
"ffmpeg": {
"t": "02:00:00",
"map": [
"0",
"-0:d:",
"-0:s:"
],
"codec:s": "copy"
}
sergey
(sergey)
May 29, 2014, 4:29pm
10
Ok the template above didnt work with the same error.
https://transloadit.com/assemblies/view/REDACTED
Stream mapping:
Stream #0:0 -> #0:0 (h264 -> libvpx)
Stream #0:1 -> #0:1 (aac -> libvorbis)
Stream #0:2 -> #0:2 (mov_text -> ?)
Encoder (codec none) not found for output stream #0:2
I am trying this template now:
"ffmpeg_stack": "v2.1.0",
"ffmpeg": {
"t": "02:00:00",
"map": [
"0",
"-0:d:",
"-0:s:"
]
}
Here is new assembly (currently in processing)
https://transloadit.com/assemblies/REDACTED
kvz
(Kevin van Zonneveld)
May 29, 2014, 4:41pm
11
Hey Sergey,
I see you have added it to one step but this file passes through many more steps that will still through the error and abort the assembly.
Maybe we can try it in a template with just 1 step to isolate this? Another option would be applying this mapping to all steps.
I would like to do this myself but I we’ve been a bit understaffed these last days so I hope you don’t mind. Otherwise I can give it a shot this weekend!
Kind regards,
Kevin
sergey
(sergey)
May 29, 2014, 4:43pm
12
Ah good point. I should have realized that. I will update my template and try again. I don’t mind testing this, as it is a priority for us right now. I am happy to test any ideas you might have.
sergey
(sergey)
May 29, 2014, 8:44pm
13
It looks like it worked! I was able to re-encode my tricky video as well as my basic video with a single stream.
Thank you guys!