Archived from the Transloadit support forum. Originally posted on December 29, 2010; details may be outdated, see our docs for current behavior. Original thread
Hi,
When I try to use the ‘video/encode’ robot to transcode a video to h.364 with aac audio using the libx264 video codec and the libaafc audio codec I always get an error message once the file has finished uploading. You can view the error message at http://api2.adia.transloadit.com/assemblies/REDACTED.
It is: {
Is this my problem - due to giving ffmpeg bad settings or is it a problem at your end?
I looked into your problem and found out that ffmpeg complained about two parameters, spitting out the following errors:
Unrecognized option ‘me’
Unable to parse option value “brdo+mixed_refs+dct8x8+fastpskip”: undefined constant or missing (
Invalid value ‘+bpyramid+wpred+brdo+mixed_refs+dct8x8+fastpskip’ for option ‘flags2’
",
Sorry, but we currently do not support the motion estimation option. I am not sure though what caused the second error, we are still investigating on that and will get back to you. When I remove both parameters, however, ffmpeg is saying that it can’t find a suitable output format, so that doesn’t help either.
Maybe you want to tell us what kind of encoding you want to achieve? We might be able to provide you with a suitable template for it.