Prevent the uppy title "Drop files here, ..." from showing

Whenever the Dashboard form Uppy window launches, there is a text displayed with the following content

<div class="uppy-Dashboard-AddFiles-title">
    Drop files here, paste, <button type="button" class="uppy-u-reset uppy-Dashboard-browse">browse files</button> or import from:
</div>

I don’t want to display this text (not generally, but just for this one use of uppy). How can I prevent Uppy from displaying it? I didn’t find a config option for this.

Currently I solved it by dynamically adding css after it has loaded, but it would be nicer if this could be prevented.

I messed around with locales for a bit, trying to get them to work, but I was unsuccessful. If you pass the right locale options to the Dashboard instance, that might allow you to remove the text. I don’t think there’s a specific option to disable this text. I’m not too sure how to handle this one as locales didn’t seem to resolve it.

I’ll look into this a little more, but for now custom CSS seems to be the best solution available. If you’d like to make a feature request for this, open an issue here

- Andrew

were you ever able to get this resolved? i’m trying to change the text that’s displayed.