WP plugin for Transloadit.

Archived from the Transloadit support forum. Originally posted on July 29, 2013; details may be outdated, see our docs for current behavior. Original thread

Hello,

I am Found/CEO of NajeebMedia.com, we develop wordpress (a leading CMS system on plane). We have developed over 30 plugins, 9 are premiums. All detail can be seen by visting following our company website:
www.najeeebmedia.com

We specially deal with File uploader plugin which allow users to upload files to there servers, even this plugin allow to upload file on S3 Bucket. But I seen you have some amazing image and video processing services. So I am interested to develop wp plugin that they can enjoy these features in wp based sites.

What help/guide you can provide in this regards.

BR,
Najeeb Ahmad
Found & CEO N-Media
www.najeebmedia.com

Hey Najeeb,

thanks for your interest in a Wordpress plugin.

Honestly we cannot provide much help or guidance in that regard. We don’t know what the WP market looks like and what Transloadit powered plugins would make sense. Can you provide this information? Once we know what the WP plugin should look like and what it should do, then we can provide some help.

Kind regards,
Tim

Co-Founder Transloadit
@tim_kos

Hey Najeeb,

are you still interested in working on this? Could you please add me on Skype? My Skype username is “transloadit_tim”.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Tim

Co-Founder Transloadit
@tim_kos

Tim,

I did a quick WP plugin to connect up a WordPress media area with a Transloadit template.

We’re using it with clients that need to upload files such as podcasts, then embed the S3 link somewhere else in their WordPress installation.

Have a look at: https://github.com/bcash/Really-Big-Files

- Brian

Hello,

I don’t know how I missed this email. I just added you in my skype.

Well I have installed the plugin and put required keys, but not sure what to do next to use this plugin. Can you please explain me? I have big market asking this feature in my plugins.

Hello Tim,

I just installed the plugin and put all required keys. But not sure how it will work wp? Can you please explain.

BR,
Najeeb

Hey Najeeb,

do you mean you used Brian’s plugin?

Brian, do you mind explaining? I cannot help much here, as I haven’t tested it out myself yet.

Kind regards,
Tim

Co-Founder Transloadit
@tim_kos

Here’s a quick helpdoc for our enduser:

https://github.com/bcash/Really-Big-Files/blob/master/ReallyBigFilesPlugin-Documentation.pdf

This should demonstrate:

1. Installing
2. Configuring
3. Using

Finally, there is a short demo of how it is used by a church to upload large mp3 files to a sermon podcast.

Also Najeeb, I updated the installation info to make .zip file upload installation possible.

Feedback welcome.

- Brian

Thanks Brian, I figured it out.

@Tim,

Great, Brian, many thanks.

I will put it up into our integration section.

The plugin is now featured in our SDK section: http://transloadit.com/docs

Thanks again, Brian!

Hi Tim,

I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.

- Najeeb

Accept: http://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=0SdjwRe34Qd3sQc3sUd3oQcjARfkh9rCZFt65QqnpKqioJhjppmn5ajPRVpkJApn9xq7cCt7dBtmtvpnhFtCVFfmJB9C5QoORBt6BSrCAJt7dBtmsJr6RBfmtKqmJzon9Q9ClQqnpKimtBkClOs3Rx9D4ObmlIsPhFt7FEbm8ToDoPdjRBfP9SbSkLrmZzbCVFp6lHrCBIbDtTtOYLeDdMt7hE&msgID=I7835278255_1&markAsRead=

You are receiving Invitation emails. Unsubscribe here: http://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=1JrSd5cylMs65OpmhKpngMd2kNc38SoP4PpC5xcjsOdjsVcCoNpz8McPdyoS9xcS8VdC5Bd6pzoP8Mp48O9n9Bp6VBt3RIqm5JpipQs64MczxGcTdSpP9IcDoZp6Bx9z4Sc30OfmhF9z4JfmhFripNcyRBr7cQqnhWq2RydS9ScPkZp6BB9DhPpnlDnSlQqnpKqjRHpipBoCBOoTdytndKtiRBt6BSrCAJt7dBtmsJr6RBfmtKqmJzon9Q9B4ScSh5hSxmhD9JhB51fmVBqSZkp6BJ9DdKtjRQ9D4ObmlIsPhFt7FEbm8ToDoPdjRBfP9SbSkLrmZzbCVFp6lHrCBIbDtTtOYLeDdMt7hE&msgID=I7835278255_1&markAsRead=

This email was intended for Tim Koschützki. Learn why we included this at the following link: http://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=3wUdPgZp4BBr6dFt79x9DhPpnlDnSlQqnpKqjRHpipIsBlBoSBSsCljsClJrThPtmcZoipNcyRBr7cQqnhWq2RydS9ScPkZpjYOtyZBbSRLoOVKqmhBqSVFr2VTtTsLbPFMt7hE&msgID=I7835278255_1&markAsRead=
© 2014, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

Hi,

We’re writing you to let you know that at least one message of yours in this thread has been flagged as spam by our support software.

We failed to adequately monitor this, which is why you have not gotten the support that you deserve.

We, the founders of Transloadit are very sorry for this and
besides this apology, would like to offer you assistance with this thread if it is still required.

More information can be found on our blog:
https://transloadit.com/blog/2015/09/support-fail

We realize we’re extremely late with this offer, but please let us know if we can still help you with this ticket.

Kind regards,

Tim & Kevin
Transloadit’s Founders

This discussion has been inactive for 30 days and has been marked as resolved automatically.
Feel free to reply to this ticket to re-open it and we will continue the investigation.

Kind regards,
Tim

Co-Founder Transloadit