Video File Merging and Other Features

Archived from the Transloadit support forum. Originally posted on November 3, 2013; details may be outdated, see our docs for current behavior. Original thread

I like the look of your service, yet there are a few things that seem to be missing. Of which the two I would be looking for is limiting the uploading of video by length as well as size, and then the ability to dynamically top and tail the videos. This would be sponsor segments.

Allowing the user to add text overlay would be useful.

Hey Andrew,

sorry this was flagged as spam in our support system. : /

We already offer filtering by all kinds of meta data. Please have a look at our /file/filter robot: https://transloadit.com/docs/conversion-robots#file-filter

Regarding the topping and tailing of videos: Yes, we definitely want to support this. I hope we can support this until January 2014.

Kind regards,
Tim

Co-Founder Transloadit
@tim_kos