Archived from the Transloadit support forum. Originally posted on July 21, 2014; details may be outdated, see our docs for current behavior. Original thread
I’m new to Transloadit and have very limited JQuery experience so my question may seem trivial. I have Transloadit working to upload videos with TriggerUploadOnFileSelection set to true. How do I start the file upload if I set it to false? I would like my users to be able to enter a title and description either before or after they select the video for upload but can’t figure out how to start the upload.
We’re writing you to let you know that at least one message of yours in this thread has been flagged as spam by our support software.
We failed to adequately monitor this, which is why you have not gotten the support that you deserve.
We, the founders of Transloadit are very sorry for this and
besides this apology, would like to offer you assistance with this thread if it is still required.
This discussion has been inactive for 30 days and has been marked as resolved automatically.
Feel free to reply to this ticket to re-open it and we will continue the investigation.