TransloadIT down?

Archived from the Transloadit support forum. Originally posted on June 24, 2014; details may be outdated, see our docs for current behavior. Original thread

Is TransloadIT having issues?. just tried starting a test job, but got an Invoke Assembly error.
The assembly status pags on TransloadIT is throwing a lot of API errors.

Yes were down for a couple minutes unfortunately. Everything is good again, though.

Sorry for the inconvenience, Mike.

The status page is still throwing errors. The two assemblies that I started yesterday are still saying Fetching status. I need to run a test, but I’m not sure if you guys are back online…

What happened?

A bug was introduced that was not caught by the testsuite. The bug caused some uploader processes to restart when the ftp/import robot was used. We had a fix for the problem within 30 minutes. Fortunately the /ftp/import robot is not used by many people which made the impact of this bug relatively small.

We have since updated the testsuite to catch this bug. I am very sorry about that.

All the assemblies from yesterday that are still marked as executing will be updated to be “crashed” and then replayed automatically.

Sorry again for the inconvenience. : /

Kind regards,
Tim

Co-Founder Transloadit
@tim_kos

This discussion has been inactive for 30 days and has been marked as resolved automatically.
Feel free to reply to this ticket to re-open it and we will continue the investigation.

Kind regards,
Tim

Co-Founder Transloadit