Passing temporary s3 credentials to assembly

Has anyone successfully passed AWS temporary credentials for s3 to an assembly?

I have a template that reads & writes to s3. When I execute assembly (in an AWS lambda), I set the key & secret using a set of temporary credentials. What I get from the assembly is:

An error occurred (InvalidAccessKeyId) when calling the GetObject operation: The AWS Access Key Id you provided does not exist in our records.

This make me wonder if Transloadit will only access a statically generated credential pair rather than a temporary pair (I’m particularly suspicious because the associated token for the temporary credentials cannot be passed).

When I pass a static pair, it works.

Hello. I know this is an older question, but I should still be able to help if anyone else experiences this issue

I believe this excerpt from the docs answers your question

Please create your associated Template Credentials in your Transloadit account and use the name of your Template Credentials as this parameter’s value. They will contain the values for your minio bucket, host, key and secret. While we recommend to use Template Credentials at all times, some use cases demand dynamic credentials for which using Template Credentials with their static nature is too unwieldy. If you have this requirement, feel free to use the following parameters instead: "bucket" , "host" , "key" , "secret" .

So if you set those instead, it should would

Good luck!
- Andrew