Why isnt my post submitting?

Archived from the Transloadit support forum. Originally posted on July 15, 2013; details may be outdated, see our docs for current behavior. Original thread

Hi,
Here is a link to what I am seeing: http://screencast.com/t/HZqluBhnb

Here is the corresponding id
REDACTED

Having looked through the forums I see that if something else blocks the form submit, that this will cause this kind of behavior.
But I have disabled all of the other js libraries to try and ensure nothing else is interfering with form submission… to no avail…

I have tried different combinations of redirect_url and notify_url but those do not seem to work either.

I am just trying to do the minimal integration and have my user wait for processing… as simple as it gets…

Same behavior in firefox and chrome and see the same thing (although only chrome complains about mime type)

I have temporarily removed password if you want to take a closer look…

http://cred.ft1.us/documents/new?provider_id=1881644847

-FT

Hey Fred,

I checked it out. Your integration seems to be fine. If I understood the problem correctly then it is you are expecting the form to be submitted to your /notify url (your form action) after Transloadit has finished converting the uploaded files. Is that correct?

I checked the source code and this should work all fine, but it doesn’t. This makes me wonder if there are other form submit handlers on the page from other included Javascript? It might be worth a try to remove all other Javascript files (other than jQuery and the Transloadit plugin) and see if it works then.

You can also add me on Skype - this will be easier to debug this way together. My Skype id is transloadit_tim.

Kind regards,
Tim

Co-Founder Transloadit
@tim_kos

Closing this for now. Please let us know if you have further questions about this.

Kind regards,
Tim

Co-Founder Transloadit
@tim_kos