TUS + WS02 API Manager: Connect timed out

Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing well. I’m facing an issue with the TUS library and would like to request your help and expertise in resolving it.

In my TUS implementation, I have been successful in my local development environment, where uploading files in parts works seamlessly. However, when attempting to deploy the application in the WSO2 API Manager, I encounter a “Connect timed out” error. I have reviewed the configuration and server URL, but I have not been able to resolve this issue.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem before or could offer guidance on how to address this error in the production environment?

Any advice, recommendations, or solutions you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

I thank you in advance for your assistance and look forward to your responses.

Best regards,

Miguel A.

Hello Miguel,

I have no experience with WSO2, so I cannot provide much help here. But since the issue does not arise in local development, it is quite likely that the configuration for WSO2 is the cause. Maybe you can reach out to its support for more details on resolving this problem. Here are also a few tips on running tus servers behind proxies: https://github.com/tus/tusd/blob/main/docs/faq.md#can-i-run-tusd-behind-a-reverse-proxy

I hope that helps.

Thank you very much for answering