Problem with uploading PDF Docusign

Screenshot 2021-04-15 at 19.02.08
Hello, i have an issue with uploading pdf document which created with docusign, please see attachment

How to resolve it?

thanks

1 Like

how to resolve this bug?

Hey there urazovm,

Would you be able to share this PDF file or a support reference ID from the affected assembly?

Hi Elwillis, i prepared test example with Docusign.com, can you check please?
https://www.scribd.com/document/509174371/Please-DocuSign-DOCUSIGN

Thanks

@urazovm Thanks for providing that example document. We’ve identified the issue. It has to do with how Docusign is generating those PDFs. However, we should have a patch in place soon to resolve this issue! We’ll reach back out as soon as it’s ready.

@elwillis what was the resolution here? I’m having the same issue still.

Hi there, a few months ago, we had customers coming to us with this same issue with DocuSign PDFs. We looked into this and found out Signed PDFs from DocuSign do not inherit the metadata from the original document. DocuSign removes the metadata to prevent any possible corruption during the conversion of the document. Due to this, the metadata of the file is not being able to be parsed when the assembly is being executed, which, in consequence, is cancelling the assembly.
Therefore, unfortunately, we are not able to do anything on Transloadit’s side as this issue is due to the security measures on DocuSign.