Planning to use Transloadit but I need to confrim my understanding first

Archived from the Transloadit support forum. Originally posted on July 19, 2011; details may be outdated, see our docs for current behavior. Original thread

I’ve this iPhone application that transfer JSON data back & forth to a back end server. now I have to do the image uploads, thumbs, … thing. I have decided to check if Transloadit is going to be suitable for me or not. below are the steps -I think- I have to do; please confirm if my understanding it correct.

1- registering an Amazon S3 account. since I don’t have one.
1.5- registering a Transloadit account.
2- creating a Transloadit template with my {bucket,key,secret}.
2.5- under the same template I will configure the robots to accept an original image upload, thumbnail it and store the original & thumb into my S3.
3- making a simple web page upload form with two special fields that identify the image uploader in my back end server. for testing proposes
4- doing the same as point number 3 but for the iPhone.
5- having a notify handler in my back end server that accepts Transloadit notification with the two special fields that I passed from the points [3,4] in a way that if the image uploader is real user then the image url will be stored under the user’s account; where if not, then the image url will be stored under a ToBeDeleted file that is going to be passed to a cron tapped delete job using something like [s3delete].

Hey Abdullah,

you are right on all points.
Let me know if you have further questions or if you need help with integration.

Kind regards,
Tim

Thank you a lot. if needed,I will open another ticket.

Alright, closed.