Getting error "spawn php ENOENT" when run Npm start command for Uppy-aws-presigned-url

Hello guys

@goto-bus-stop
I am getting a weird error (“spawn php ENOENT”) in node.js command prompt when I run Uppy-Aws-presigned-url. I installed “php-cgi” and re-install node_modules but still stuck at same error. Below is the screenshot of the error.
Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Hi, sorry for the delays—that error happens because it can’t find where PHP is installed. That sort of thing depends a lot on your system so I’m not 100% sure if I can help but I’ll try :slight_smile:

IIRC you mentioned elsewhere that you installed php-cgi. PHP CGI is for use with another web server like Apache, though, it isn’t a standalone executable. You need the PHP CLI instead. On my Linux system that means installing just php, perhaps you can try that?

Hi ,How are you?
Thanks for the reply !! :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a completely window server so now I work with “aws-uppy-server” instead of “aws-presigned-url” and It is almost done but when I put all the key’s in server.js and ran command from node.js then open the browser it’s showing only “Cannot Get/” message on the screen. do you have any idea about it. I attached the screenshot below.
Thanks